At Holy Trinity C. of E. Primary School, we believe in the concept of lifelong learning, and in the idea that both adults and children learn new things every day. We maintain that learning should be a rewarding and enjoyable experience for everyone; in short, it should be fun. Through our teaching, we equip children with the skills, knowledge and understanding necessary to be able to make informed choices about the important things in their lives. We believe that appropriate teaching and learning experiences help children to lead happy and rewarding lives.
- OFSTED report November 2012 : ( OFSTED report November 2012.pdf )
- Support With Reading at Home LIME : ( Support With Reading at Home LIME.pdf )
- Support With Reading at Home LILAC : ( Support With Reading at Home LILAC.pdf )
- Home School Agreement update : ( Home School Agreement update.pdf )
- Support With Reading at Home BLUE : ( Support With Reading at Home BLUE.pdf )