Holy Trinity Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We are looking for a highly motivated teacher who is passionate about learning and teaching to join our team.
Holy Trinity is an exciting, vibrant and inspiring place to learn and teach.
We can offer you:
- Children who love coming to school, have exemplary behaviour, enjoy learning and are well supported by their parents.
- A friendly and supportive staff team
- A welcoming and inclusive community which provides excellent opportunities for personal and spiritual development
- Outstanding opportunities for professional development and opportunities to develop your leadership skills
- Well resourced classroom learning environments
- Your own MacBook Pro and iPad for use in teaching
- Dedicated planning and preparation time
- A well-being package that includes amongst other benefits access to private healthcare
You will be a dedicated; hardworking teacher who is looking for a challenge, is open to innovation and wants to receive the highest quality professional development.
Our strong Christian ethos underpins all that we do and you will actively support and contribute to this as you care for the children and watch them grow and flourish.
If this opportunity excites you, we would love to meet you and show you the opportunities available to make a real difference to the lives of the children who learn with us and to our community.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please call us on 01923 822 529.