We extend the warmest welcome to Holy Trinity School. Holy Trinity is proud to form part of the family of Church schools working in close partnership with the London Diocesan Board for Schools.
The attached set of admission forms is to be fully completed for your child’s admission. All the information is vitally important and information that you share with us at any time will be treated in strictest confidence. We particularly ask that we have adequate telephone contact numbers to enable us to reach you and details of who has parental responsibility.
If you need any help please contact Mrs. McCarthy or a member of the Administration Team in the School Office who will be pleased to help you.
Governors hope that parents who have chosen this school for their child have done so knowing that it is a Church of England school with a distinctive Christian ethos. Governors therefore expect parents to give their full support to the ethos of the school. We hope that all children will attend the acts of collective worship and will take part in the religious education curriculum offered by the school.
We have an ‘open door’ policy and we are always here to help if you need information or have any concerns.
We look forward to a happy and rewarding partnership that will help and support your child in every way.
- Admissions Policy for September 2021 - Variation.pdf
- Precis of Determined Admissions Criteria ~ September 2021.pdf
- SIF Minister's Ref for RECEPTION or IN YEAR September 2021 - Variation.pdf
- APPLICATION Letter and SIF Minister's Ref for NURSERY September 2021 - Variation.pdf
- Admissions Policy for September 2022.pdf
- Precis of Determined Admissions Criteria for September 2022.pdf
- SIF Minister's Ref for RECEPTION or IN YEAR September 2022.pdf
- APPLICATION Letter and SIF Minister's Ref for NURSERY September 2022.pdf